problems with hydraulics

Diskutiere problems with hydraulics im Forum Hydraulik im Bereich Allgemeine technische Fragen - hello. I have a 1975 deutz 6006 A,with a frontloader from Hymas.This loader has a separate hydraulic pump and tank.The pump and the sentral on the...
N

norwaydeutz

hello.
I have a 1975 deutz 6006 A,with a frontloader from Hymas.This loader has a separate hydraulic pump and tank.The pump and the sentral on the loader is from HAMWORTHY.the problem i have is that the loader will not lift,it only lift it self at high rpm,it cant lift any load at all.I have cleaned the system,and changed the oil,the oil turnes wihte under use.the sentral seems okay,but i am not sure.anybody knows whats wrong,mabye konow whre i can get a new pump?

Lasca34

Lasca34

I don't know where to get a new pump, but for sure you will need one. Characteristical for excessive wear of the pump is exactly what you described: No "power" ( i.e. pressure ) at low rpm's, but it becomes better with rising speed. If you have facility to measure the pressure you will verify this easily.

Kind regards
Michael

schluetel

schluetel

Can you make some fotos of the Deutz and the pump?
Perhaps somebody has an idea to get an other new pump.

Mark

N

norwaydeutz

Threadstarter
This weekend I had some help with the tractor and found it was missing a part in the sentral,a kind of ventil,we made on and now the loader is much better:)
but not perfect,so I think the pump is not good to,but now i guess i have to get a new pump and parts for the sentral or the whole sentral.
I will take some pictures of both the pump and the sentral, so maybe somebody knows where to get it.

Jørgen

Thema: problems with hydraulics