Undefined Dx-6.05 hydraulic control repairs

Diskutiere Undefined Dx-6.05 hydraulic control repairs im Forum Hydraulik im Bereich Allgemeine technische Fragen - There's a sort of externalized control horror on the right side of the hydraulic gear-housing tank under the operator seat. It was broken and in...
bad sector

bad sector

There's a sort of externalized control horror on the right side of the hydraulic gear-housing tank under the operator seat. It was broken and in pretty bad shape when I got the tractor (the parts prices are ridiculously high). Welded the broken aluminum adapter and cleaned up the rest before re-assembly. In a total documentation-vacuum other than the useless diagrams in the parts manual I can only hope that I put it together the right way. I may have to make a video showing the lever movement and the respective action inside the tank. I presume this is just an unpressurized tank, anyone know what these two levers do?

01-initial-combi-1k.png
Initial condition

05-innards-before-1k.png
The innards as they were

02-welded-blasted-1k.png
Broken adapter welded (2 places, the other not visible)

03-painted-parts-1k.png
Cleaned up ready for the party

04-installed-1k.png
Installed

06-innards-after-1k.png
The innards after

The bigger lever points down and is fore-aft action so I assume it's one of the implement controls. The other one points forward and is up-down action so it may be a drive-train control. There were 3 or 4 fore-aft bell crank rods in this area, half of them shot, I will be taking on their restoration when I get there.

Have a nice rest summer, from Quebec
{blinking around 48n66w}

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
F

FahrM66Tfan

Hello,

I think Karel Vermoesen knows the answer but i don´t know if he can describe it in english language. So maybe he can write it down here in german language and i will try to translate it.

Friedrich

bad sector

bad sector

Threadstarter
AMAZING thing the internet isn't it? And thanks for thinking of an expert, I've had just one Deutz (motor) before and this is my first Deutz tractor and (except for my Cat-426) my first tractor over 30hp so I'm *totally ignorant*, nor am I likely to buy another given my age (79) :)

D

Dejvid

Zdravím mám takový problém na traktoru deutz Fahr dx 6.05 nejdou mi zadní ramena jak dám páku na horu tak to zvedne ale jak chci jen po troškach tak to nefunguje ramena prostě nereagují na ten potenciometr nevíte někdo co by stim mohlo být

bad sector

bad sector

Threadstarter
I fixed my problem by 'leering' inside that hydraulic tank for hours and eventually figuring out how to put it back together. It was good practice because since then I have broken it AGAIN :)

Your lift problem could be in the valves-bank, you might want to look into the valve functioning properly. I haven't tested mine with live hydaulics yet, that will come next summer, so I cannot comment.

Thema: Undefined Dx-6.05 hydraulic control repairs