Year of manufacture

Diskutiere Year of manufacture im Forum D06-Serie im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - Hello. Im from Sweden and unfortunently i can´t write in german. I have surfed this wery good forum for some time to learn, but it takes a long...
S

sailorchief

Hello.

Im from Sweden and unfortunently i can´t write in german. I have surfed this wery good forum for some time to learn, but it takes a long time as i need to use google translate. So hope you will oversee if a ask a question that has already been discussed (i couldent find it)
But down to the problem.

I have bought a D6006 without any registration papers as it has been taken out of the system, it has been standing for a long time powering a small sawmill. Unfortently the owner dont remember the registration plate numbers and to be able to find the old papers in the swedish file system a need a year of registration in Sweden. Can anyone please help me with some information. After some reading on this forum I think its a -69 but im not sure.

Shlepper no: 7898 /3588
D6006
SKULE 231 0221 A-1006-00

F4L 912
No: 4688878
S4-401

Also another question about the gearbox oil, according to manual it should be filled with SAE 90 but this is not so easy to get hold of at a good price, I have found several places on the internet discussing this but with different answers. Can i use a modern gearbox oil like SAE 80W-90 GL4 ?

In one text from a users guide for a 5206.
"synchrongetriebe dürfen EP getriebeöl nach MIL-L.2105 nicht verwendet werden"
=
synchronous transmission may EP gear oil not be used in accordance with MIL-L.2105

Is this correct for the partly syncronised gear in the D6006 also?
Can i then use an oil with EP class as long its not MIL-L.2105?

This was a little more questions then a had in mind from the beginning but i would be very greatful for some help.

Stefan

K

Karel Vermoesen

Hello Stefan,
The D6006 with frame number 7898/3588 ist build in 1969,
the year of registration in Sweden i dont now.
Maybe Johan Sorensen, he was KDI for Scandinavia, kan help you;
You kan mail him on ********** in Schwedisch.
We used the EP 80W90 on all D6006 to avoid differetial problems.
Regards,
Karel Vermoesen

S

sailorchief

Threadstarter
Hello Karel.

Thank you very mutch, hopfully this will help me, i think the tractor was sold new in sweden due to the swedich manufactured cabin from "Klippan" that is fitted.

One more thing i am a bit confused about is the E in the specification (SKULE) this indicates no turn signal if im not misstaking. But im quite sure that the cabling, relays and indicators on the dashboard is the original ones. Is this E correct? or is there any other meaning of this letter?

I will send an email to johan sorensen to se what he can find out.

Thank you again.

Stefan

K

Karel Vermoesen

Hallo Stefan,
The E on your tractor is correct as it stands for Export.
All tractors solt out of Germany are Export tractors.
Regards,
Karel Vermoesen

Thema: Year of manufacture