mögliche Modelvarianten zum DX 3.90 E

Diskutiere mögliche Modelvarianten zum DX 3.90 E im Forum DX-Serie im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - First of all sorry for speak in english but i'm from spain and i don't speak german. Hope you understand english. I'm looking at that model but...
F

F8L413

First of all sorry for speak in english but i'm from spain and i don't speak german. Hope you understand english.

I'm looking at that model but don't know much about it and the picture i see in internet show a different cab and controls than the ones i see in the brochures. Here are the picture.
deutz-fahr-dx3-90.jpg

Anybody knows something about that model

Danke

Lasca34

Lasca34

Buenas tardes Sebas,

that is quite easy to explain: There are two completely different versions of DX 3.90 ( and DX 3.70 as well :(
1. DX 3.90 StarCab with integrated cabin, gear levers on the right side of driver etc. For this type cabin belongs inherently to the tractor.
2. DX 3.90 in basic version ( in Germany called "VarioCab" ) , which basically a simple tractor without cabin, but a cabin can be put additionally onto the tractor. This is the version your picture shows. In Germany this basic version was available for all DX 3-tractors except DX 3.90, however in Spain a lot of DX 3.90 "VarioCab" have been sold ( but I guess that the name "VarioCab" has not been used for this type ).

Saludos
Michael

First two pictures are showing a DX 3.70 VarioCab, which is very similar to DX 3.90 VarioCab. Pictures 3 and 4 are showing DX 3.90 StarCab.

Anhänge

• aaaa1.jpg
    aaaa1.jpg
    978,1 KB · Aufrufe: 802
  • aaaa2.jpg
    aaaa2.jpg
    950,3 KB · Aufrufe: 994
  • aaaa3.jpg
    aaaa3.jpg
    1 MB · Aufrufe: 704
  • aaaa4.jpg
    aaaa4.jpg
    852,1 KB · Aufrufe: 703
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Lasca34

Lasca34

First picture shows interior of DX 3.70/DX 3.90 VarioCab, second picture shows DX 3.70/DX 3.90 StarCab.

Saludos
Michael

Anhänge

• Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    539,4 KB · Aufrufe: 919
  • Interior 001.jpg
    Interior 001.jpg
    660,2 KB · Aufrufe: 742
F

F8L413

Threadstarter
Thank you very much for the info. Does they share the same transmision? Are they reliable? There's one for sale but i didn't ask how much they want for it. Looks like in good shape. It is announced as it have 90 HP but i think it's too much for that engine unless if it have a turbo on it.

Lasca34

Lasca34

Buenas tardes Sebas,

yes, both tractors have basically the same type of gear box, of course besides the means to change the speeds ( TW 57.20 with central levers under the steering wheel, TW 57.21 with levers on the right side of driver ).

Engine power was announced with 75 PS according to german DIN-standard. In other countries you will find frequently power values measured according to SAE-standard ( quite similar to CUNA-standard ) which yields 80 HP for this tractor.

Yes, this is a very reliable tractor. The transaxle ( the "gear box" ) has been combined in other tractors with 5- and 6-Cylinder engines up to 100 HP.

Saludos
Michael

Thema: mögliche Modelvarianten zum DX 3.90 E