Dx-6.05 engine installation

Diskutiere Dx-6.05 engine installation im Forum Motor im Bereich Allgemeine technische Fragen - Hello again, new project phase begins I'm preparing to mate the engine back to the tractor, something I have never done before and since...
bad sector

bad sector

Hello again, new project phase begins

I'm preparing to mate the engine back to the tractor, something I have never done before and since splitting it out was neither easy nor simple I expect that re-installing might be even less so. I work mostly alone, in this case outdoors, and have just a cat-426 to lift with, so I need to have the drill down pat before even beginning. I will probably make a video of it if all goes well, for now just a few very initial questions for those who have already gone through this at least once:

The rebuilt clutch assembly is already on the engine as I had received it from the clutch-shop. I read in some guide about a clutch lockout-bolt having to be removed, does this clutch have one of those or can I just install it as is?

Which manual and chapter details this entire installation procedure? I need to find that on-line.

The tractor is on wooden blocks so the main wheels are free to turn, I think that's how I get the dual shaft aligned (the pto shaft by turning the pto output-shaft).

TIA

Thema: Dx-6.05 engine installation