Deutz mah 711 injector pressure and engine date

Diskutiere Deutz mah 711 injector pressure and engine date im Forum Deutz Standmotoren im Bereich sonstige Deutz - Hello everyone I'M from the UK... so please excuse me not using german ( as i cant speak the language.. and rely on google translate). I have a...
R

ribbo

Hello everyone
I'M from the UK... so please excuse me not using german ( as i cant speak the language.. and rely on google translate). I have a deutz mah 711 stationary engine which i am restoring. I have had little success in the UK with information on this engine.
the previous owner has obviously fiddled with the injector....and I am trying to find the correct pressure it should squirt at. The nozzle has a number 45 stamped on it.
I have managed to get it going...but would love to know what correct pressure should be so i can set it up on my diesel injector pop pressure set.
Also...it has a missing engine serial number plate. I noticed on the rear of the crankcase there is a stamped number 583591. ...and wondered if this is the serial number...and not a casting number. If so...can anyone date it for me please.
Many thanks

Thema: Deutz mah 711 injector pressure and engine date