english kaput?

Diskutiere english kaput? im Forum Aktuelles im Bereich Allgemeines - hello! I don't speak a word of German but managed to register anyway. If I have no business here just say the word and I'm gone. Is it possible...
bad sector

bad sector

hello!

I don't speak a word of German but managed to register anyway. If I have no business here just say the word and I'm gone.

Is it possible to participate here in english (I just bought a 1991 Dx-6.05)? Is there a particular protcol to follow?

Thanks

S

swd40

Hi,

english is fine here. I guess even french dutch and what else will be answered.

Protocol: Nothing very special, be polite and describe the issue in detail so that someone can get to the problem. Pictures can help, attach here in the forum. Videos can be linked from elsewhere (usually YouTube).

Kind regards,
Josef

F

FahrM66Tfan

Good Morning,

As Josef mentioned. English should be no problem. A precise discription of the problem or other terms would be nice because some technical words in english sometimes can make trouble by translating it to german.

Friedrich

D

DanDeutz

Hey together,

as mentioned before, writing in english is not a problem, since we habe quiet a few fluent english speakers here in our community.

Have fun with your new old deutz. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Greetings
Dan

Thema: english kaput?