Deutz BF6L513R cooling fan

Diskutiere Deutz BF6L513R cooling fan im Forum Motor im Bereich Allgemeine technische Fragen - I have a Deutz Allis 9170 with a Deutz BF6l513R engine in it and the cooling fan is badly worn. The AGCO parts books indicate the part number for...
D

deutztab

I have a Deutz Allis 9170 with a Deutz BF6l513R engine in it and the cooling fan is badly worn. The AGCO parts books indicate the part number for the fan is 4141170 and is obsolete in North America. Looking for any information on availability of this part in Europe and/or an alternate part number for it that may be available here? Would a fan from a BF6L413 be the same diameter and work for me?

D

deutztab

Threadstarter
Ich habe einen Deutz Allis 9170 mit einem Deutz BF6l513R-Motor und der Kühlventilator ist stark verschlissen. Aus den AGCO-Ersatzteilbüchern geht hervor, dass die Teilenummer des Lüfters 4141170 lautet und in Nordamerika veraltet ist. Suchen Sie nach Informationen zur Verfügbarkeit dieses Teils in Europa und/oder nach einer alternativen Teilenummer dafür, die möglicherweise hier verfügbar ist? Würde ein Lüfter eines BF6L413 den gleichen Durchmesser haben und für mich funktionieren?

S

Stihl_026

The Number Deutz 4141170 (Blower) ist for Engine BF/F6L413R ans BF/F6L513R.

Take a look to the Part-Sticker:

Fan Deutz 413R and 513R.JPG

https://enginepartssuperstore.com/Category/MEM-M4141170/Memoparts-Engine-Water-Pump-Impeller/

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
D

deutztab

Threadstarter
Would you be able to locate and tell me what is the fan part number in blower assembly 2420897?

K

Karel Vermoesen

Hello,
The BF6L413FR has a beld driven blower.(picture 1)
The BF6L513 FR has a Hydraulic driven blower (picture 2)
Regards,
Karel Vermoesen

Anhänge

• BF6L413FR Prüfstand.jpg
    BF6L413FR Prüfstand.jpg
    737,1 KB · Aufrufe: 44
  • BF6L513FR.jpg
    BF6L513FR.jpg
    655 KB · Aufrufe: 45
D

deutztab

Threadstarter
That awesome! Thanks very much. Managed to find a shop manual online and downloaded that for a 413. I also have several manuals I ordered off of Ebay coming end of April beginning of May which is going to get to late for this repair.
Any chance anyone knows if these two fans are the same diameter. The shop manual I downloaded doesn't indicate the size of the fan but they do mount to the drive shaft in the same manner.
Fantastic help. You don't know how much I appreciate this. Like I keep saying information on these engines is so hard to come by in North America. Love the Deutz air cooled. Have 4 tractors and 1 combine running them.

K

Karel Vermoesen

Hello,
Here is how the system works. (picture) A thermostat is installed in the exhaust manifold. Depending on the exhaust gas temperature, it controls the amount of oil that is released for the hydraulic clutch of the cooling air fan. I think you need a new/replacement thermostat.
Regards,
Karel Vermoesen

Anhänge

• BF6L513 FR Kühlung.jpg
    BF6L513 FR Kühlung.jpg
    446,4 KB · Aufrufe: 25
D

deutztab

Threadstarter
Thanks for the information Karel. Had the thermostat seize five years ago and had to replace it and figure out that system. I know that is all working fine. This tractor has 8800 hrs on it we bought it with 2700 hrs on it years ago and the fan had considerable wear on it at that time. Don't know what the previous owner did to wear the fan that much, I would assume lack of maintenance, and of course it never fixed itself. Blades tips are badly rounded off, blade are very thin and the clearance from the tip of the blade to the housing is excessive. The fan spins fine but being wore like this it can't move air and create pressure in the housing properly.

Thema: Deutz BF6L513R cooling fan