D7807 Hydraulic Brakes and DX140 stuck in 3rd gear.

Diskutiere D7807 Hydraulic Brakes and DX140 stuck in 3rd gear. im Forum Bremsen im Bereich Allgemeine technische Fragen - I have purchased a D7807 that had been sitting in a farmers hedge row for many years. The clutch was shot but it started right up. It also had no...
Norman.Schubert

Norman.Schubert

I have purchased a D7807 that had been sitting in a farmers hedge row for many years. The clutch was shot but it started right up. It also had no brakes. Someone had taken the entire brake assembly, pedals and all. My question is can this model be converted to a manual brake system and if so what model tractor has a that setup? I also have a DX140 and while coming back up my hill from spreading manure I tried to shift up and caught 2 gears. I am now stuck in 3rd. I can shift between ranges but only in 3rd gear. Do I have to remove the cab and pull the transmission or is there a way to get at it without tearing the tractor down? I love my Deutz tractors I have 6 of them, D4506,D5207, F4L514, D7807, DX120 and DX140. I live in NY and we have 60 head of Charolais Beef Cattle.

Thema: D7807 Hydraulic Brakes and DX140 stuck in 3rd gear.