OZGUR TRACTOR

Diskutiere OZGUR TRACTOR im Forum Fremdfabrikate & Landmaschinen im Bereich Sonstiges - Good day all Deutz friends. Surfing the web for Deutz related items I found a company in Istanbul producing tractor parts called Ozgur Tractor...
S

Søren

Good day all Deutz friends.

Surfing the web for Deutz related items I found a company in Istanbul producing tractor parts called Ozgur Tractor. www.ozgur.com
They claim to have a lot of Deutz part as well. Does anybody have any knowlagde of these guys ?

Best regards, Søren (From Denmark)

boatman

boatman

Hi Soren,

I´m so sorry, but I don´t have any knowledge about this company.

Is it important for you to buy your parts so far away from you?

Also, I think they are only procducing licensed parts for Deutz.

What parts are you searching for?

best regards, Thomas

S

Søren

Threadstarter
Hello Thomas

I cannot say that it is important for my to buy spares i Istanbul but as you mention yourself it is probably parts produced under license or even unoriginal parts. But parts like these tend to be much cheaper than the originals.
My D5005 is smoking under load from the crankshaft case breathing pipe why the cylinder liners and/or piston rings may be worn badly. So I am thinking of fitting new liners and pistons + rings and perhaps also new fuel injectors.

Best regards, Søren

boatman

boatman

Hi Soren,

sorry for my "o" in your name, but this is the german keyboard without this special tags.

In mention of your problem, I understand that you want to save money. But listen to my following example.

My first hobby is boating. You can buy a lot of parts, for example the navigation (GPS), less of half of the price it cost in germany. Also you add the costs of freight and tax,you pay still less as in germany.

But what is about the garantee? You still have unrestricted garantee of the manufactorer. This is not the problem, but the additional cost of freight and the time you can´t use your GPS is as longer if you will deal your problems in the USA.

Do you still have an offer for the price, if you would buy these parts in Germany? After this, we can deliberate about others alternatives.

Bests regards, Thomas

PS: I hope my english is not to bad!

boatman

boatman

Hi Soren,

what has happened in the meantime?

Do you still have more information about the cheaper prices and the actual availability of OZGUR-parts?

It will be nice to hear from you.

Best regards, Thomas

boatman

boatman

Ob der Soren mit seinem Schlepper nach Istanbul gefahren ist? Man hört gar nichts mehr vom ihm. ;)

Grüße, Thomas

S

Søren

Threadstarter
Hi Thomas

Ok I am back from Istanbul, it did take a couple of days getting down there :) No I talked to them on the phone and they did not have a price list as they say on the web site. But they would be happy to quote on the needed parts.
Now I will not take the engine apart until this winter but when I do enquire about the parts I need I will for sure let you guys know what is happening.

Best regards Søren

boatman

boatman

Hi Soren,

thank you for your response.

If you compile a list of the parts you will be able to write them down here. It may be possible that somebody can quote a price for this.

So long and
Best regards, Thomas

Thema: OZGUR TRACTOR