Hydraulic valve

Diskutiere Hydraulic valve im Forum D05-Serie im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - Hello Deutz friends In the owners manual for my D5005 is mentioned that the standard mounted hydraulic valve (to the right of the seat) cannot be...
S

Søren

Hello Deutz friends

In the owners manual for my D5005 is mentioned that the standard mounted hydraulic valve (to the right of the seat) cannot be used for a front loader. It is mentioned that a special valve has to be fitted.
Does anybody know the reason for this ?

Regards Søren Holt. Denmark

Lars

Lars

Hi Sören,
welcome at the DEUTZ-Forum. Unfortunately I do not have the danish letter o with a / , so I use the similar german Ö.

The DEUTZ-handbook mentions, that the valve cannot be used for a hydraulic front loader. This is not correct.
DEUTZ has stated this because of the german restrictins of safty-rules. Most tractors do only have this valve and an additional mounted 3-way valve that allows you to:
- use the front loader or
- use the rear hydraulic coupling-point (for trailer etc) or
- stop hydraulic pressure

The additional DEUTZ- valve for front loader has a seperate safety device that stops the loader from moving down if the hydraluic pipe breaks.

So, just mount a 3 way valve and you can use the front loader.

Best regards to Denmark from Husby near Flensborg
Lars

Lasca34

Lasca34

Due to my informations Lars' answer is not completeley correct. The standard hydraulic valve has no security device for overload , and this is the reason why it is not permitted for use with front loaders. I would recommend to use another, additional hydraulic valve for the front loader. There is a big choice of these valves in the market, so that they are quite cheap. These additinal hydraulic valves are mounted between the valve for the 3-point-linkage and the mentioned standard valve ( the so called "end valve" ). The use of the end valve for a front loader might lead to severe destructions of the hydraulic system in case of overloading!

Kind regards
Michael Bruse

Thema: Hydraulic valve