Hello, i need help for Deutz 8005

Diskutiere Hello, i need help for Deutz 8005 im Forum Hydraulik im Bereich Allgemeine technische Fragen - Hello, first excuse me but i don't speak german. A belgian friend of mine is searching for some parts, to finish the Deutz 8005 he's working on...
R

renlie

Hello,

first excuse me but i don't speak german. A
belgian friend of mine is searching for some parts, to finish the Deutz 8005 he's working on for several years. He's not easy with the internet, so i'm looking for him.
I found with google your site, showing some Deutz tractors. Would you have somme parts for Deutz 8005? Or could you give me some good adresses to find it?
He needs a oil carter for the hydraulic lift(excuse me but i'm not an expert). He gave me the original part number: 0501300831, which is no more used. In the last catalogs he found the following reference: 01295596. We already tried to find this part within the official dealers, but it seems to be no longer available.

I hope you can help us in a way or another.

Thanks in advance.

Lars

Lars

Hi Renlie,
welcome in our Forum.
Unfortunately, I do not know what you are looking for:
an oil carter?
Can you describe this part or do you have a picture?

Spare parts for the DEUTZ ..05-series are available if they are common or often needed.

Best regards.
Lars

R

renlie

Threadstarter
Hi lars.
Thank you for your answer.
My friend gave me a copy of the page of the manual showing this part. I'll try to scan it as soon as y can to show it to you.
I tried to translate "oil carter" in german: ölt Gehäuse or Öl Carter .
Could you indicate me some good adresses where i can purchase parts for Deutz 8005?

Thank you.

KurtD30S

KurtD30S

Hello renlie,

I guess that "carter" is more a french word than an english one. Translated from french to german it would mean "Ölwanne" or "Gehäuse".
If it is leaking I would weld it.

This company is recommended for spare parts:

Frick & Aurbacher GmbH
Guggenberg 16
D-87724 Ottobeuren

Tel. +49 8332 7095
Fax +49 8332 5389
http://www.frick-aurbacher.de

I am sorry, but I do not know their e-mail adress.

best regards,
Kurt

R

renlie

Threadstarter
Hello Kurt,

thank you very much for the adress.
I think your traduction for carter is correct. I'll try to scan the manual to show you exactly.
I didn't saw the old part, but knowing my friend, if he wants a new one(or a spare one), the one he is must be well broken.
He's a mechanic so welding doesn't afraid him at all :D

Best regards,

renlie

Thema: Hello, i need help for Deutz 8005