Drehzahl steigt und fällt

Diskutiere Drehzahl steigt und fällt im Forum Motor im Bereich Allgemeine technische Fragen - Guten Abend, Ich bin Herman Bolte aus Holland und Ich habe mit meine Agrifac Selbstfahr Spritze ein problem. Entschuldigung für mein slechtes...
H

HermanBolte

Guten Abend,

Ich bin Herman Bolte aus Holland und Ich habe mit meine Agrifac Selbstfahr Spritze ein problem.
Entschuldigung für mein slechtes Deutsch.
Motor ist ein Deutz BF6M 2012 C mit 140 KW.
Wenn der Motor läuft, steigt und senkt sich die Drehzahl etwa 300 U / min.
Wer weiß, was hier los ist?

M

Mitaka_520

Hello Herman, im Dimitar from Bulgaria i have the similar problem with my tractor deutz fahr agrotron 6.00s 6 cylinders BF6M l, the RPM are dancing +- 300 and i cant figure out whats happening. Can you tell me ,did you fix the problem and if you did, how?

B

B.V.

Ist das ein Elektronisch geregelter Motor (mit elektromagnet hinten am motor mit 5 poligen stecker mit Heinzmann steuergerät)? Oder mechanisch geregelter (mit 2 hebel oben am regler)? Vollast oder teillast, leerlauf oder vollgas?

Hierbij in het Nederlands:
Is het een elektronisch geregelde motor (te herkennen aan de elektromagneet met 5 polige stekker achteraan de motor + Heinzmann stuurdoos)? Of is het een mechanisch geregelde motor, met 2 hendeltjes bovenaan regelaar (met een gaskabel naar kabine)
Is dit op vollast of deellast, stationair of max toerental?

M

Mitaka_520

In my case(tractor deutz fahr 6.00s) it is with electromagnet and only 2 wires between heinzmann regulator and electromagnet this is how regulator looks like C6B1B42E-DDF4-434E-BFDA-9A60AE741E8A.jpeg

M

Mitaka_520

It is happening (RPM dancing) in all cases, even when the gas pedal is pressed to the max, it has power and also theres no white or black smoke, but it looks like it is decideing by itself when to push

Yohanz

Yohanz

Hello Dimitar,

behind the right cover is a diaphragm that controls the injection. If this has a crack, the symptoms you describe will occur. Please check it.

Quote: To change the diaphragm, the opposite cover must be removed (in the direction of travel at the front, where the pressure line from the intake system is also screwed on). Behind it is a small circlip that holds the diaphragm in place.

Another quote:
To test the diaphragm, I have a small hand pump that is screwed onto the regulator instead of the boost pressure line.

I use it to pump approx. 0.5 bar onto the diaphragm and can see from the pressure gauge (pressure drop) whether the diaphragm is OK or not.

Greeting, Johannes

B

B.V.

In my case(tractor deutz fahr 6.00s) it is with electromagnet and only 2 wires between heinzmann regulator and electromagnet this is how regulator looks like Anhang anzeigen 202225
Check if the fuel rack moves back and forward without problem, it shoud move very easy. If a unit pump fails or when you have black sludge in the crankcase, it can be sticky, and that gives speed instability.

M

Mitaka_520

Hello Dimitar,

behind the right cover is a diaphragm that controls the injection. If this has a crack, the symptoms you describe will occur. Please check it.

Quote: To change the diaphragm, the opposite cover must be removed (in the direction of travel at the front, where the pressure line from the intake system is also screwed on). Behind it is a small circlip that holds the diaphragm in place.

Another quote:
To test the diaphragm, I have a small hand pump that is screwed onto the regulator instead of the boost pressure line.

I use it to pump approx. 0.5 bar onto the diaphragm and can see from the pressure gauge (pressure drop) whether the diaphragm is OK or not.

Greeting, Johannes
Hi Johannes, thanks for the answer
You are talking about the membrane, and yes I checked it, it had a tiny hole and i bought a new membrane from poland, also tested the new one with 0.5 bar and its ok, bit the problem still exists.
Greatings, Dimitar

Thema: Drehzahl steigt und fällt