Deutz DL1300 getriebe/werkstattbuch

Diskutiere Deutz DL1300 getriebe/werkstattbuch im Forum Raupen im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - Hello Forum users! I have a Deutz DL1300, it's a really old banger. See the links for video's about the machine. The engine had a broken valve...
M

Mastermilo82

Hello Forum users! I have a Deutz DL1300, it's a really old banger. See the links for video's about the machine.

The engine had a broken valve, yesterday I repaired it and the engine is running fine again. But now I have trouble with the transmission.
The only way to get the machine moving is by pressing the left pedal and then it will do a corner to the left. Other hydraulic functions also don't work fine. It looks like there's trapped air in the hydraulic system.

Does anyone knows how this machine works, or even better, does anyone have a workshop manual for this machine? I think the gearbox is controlled by the hydraulics and maybe there's not enough oil in there or some filters are clogged.

What kind of oil should be in the transmission & hydraulic system? Are these separated systems?

See the video's of the machine;

Grtz Milo

Thema: Deutz DL1300 getriebe/werkstattbuch