D5206 Possible to drain hydraulic oil completely?

Diskutiere D5206 Possible to drain hydraulic oil completely? im Forum Hydraulik im Bereich Allgemeine technische Fragen - I've drained a lot of oil when replacing the hydraulic pump. I want to replace the rest as well, but can't find any drain plug? Is there one? If...
U

u-strand

I've drained a lot of oil when replacing the hydraulic pump. I want to replace the rest as well, but can't find any drain plug? Is there one? If so, where is it located?
Thanks!

Kai6.05

Kai6.05

Hi Person,

there is no drain Plug. The easiest way to drain the oil completly is via the hydraulic coupler. Just connect an open ended hydraulic hose, put the open End into an old oil canister and open the hydraulik Valve with the motor running. As soon as air is coming out of the hose IMMEDIATLY kill the motor, otherwise you will destroy the hydraulic pump.

Greetings, Kai

U

u-strand

Threadstarter
Thanks, I guess that will remove a lot of oil. I had to refill about 12 liters after removing the hydraulic pump, so I guess I've replaced a good part of it already. Also found a leak or two when the tractor was placed inside the garage on a clean floor. Always something.

Thema: D5206 Possible to drain hydraulic oil completely?