D50.05

Diskutiere D50.05 im Forum D05-Serie im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - Hallo,this is my first action in this forum,I am sorry for my Engliísh .I understand German very well,so you can reply in German. After a half...
S

sonja

Hallo,this is my first action in this forum,I am sorry for my Engliísh .I understand German very well,so you can reply in German.

After a half year of rest my Deutz 50.05 could only start after 10 times of trying.When I finally got the engine running he went into very high rotations ... The motor turned at full speed and i Could not stop him at all. It was frightening,I got as soon as possible out of the cabine. It took about 15 minutes and then the motor fell slowely out.Everything was very hot and the motor was stuck. A DAY LATER i TRIED TO START HIM AGAIN AND HAPILLY THE MOTOR turned round.I am now building out the dieselpump to check if she is kaput.Did anybody have such an experience,and what can be the cause.
I really like to know.Better have this not a second time...

Berndt

Berndt

Am besten du schaust dir auch mal den Regler an. Kann sein, dass der klemmt und deswegen beim Starten nie genug Einspritzmenge liefert, bis auf das eine mal, wo er vielleicht nicht mehr zurückgeregelt hat.
Gruß Berndt

C

Chris 05

Hallo,
ich würde dir raten, einen absperrhahn für die dieselzufuhr einzubauen, da es sein kann dass der motor nochmal hochdreht, und sich dann überdreht, wodurch er sich zerstören kann (pleuel ab, loch im zylinder,...).

nit einem dieselhahn bist du auf der sicheren seite.

oder du du versuchst deinen gashebel an der einspritzpumpe, falls nötig mit gewalt, wieder in die ausgangsstellung zu drücken, dann müsste der motor auch ausgehen.

S

sonja

Threadstarter
sonja schrieb:
Hallo,this is my first action in this forum,I am sorry for my Engliísh .I understand German very well,so you can reply in German.

After a half year of rest my Deutz 50.05 could only start after 10 times of trying.When I finally got the engine running he went into very high rotations ... The motor turned at full speed and i Could not stop him at all. It was frightening,I got as soon as possible out of the cabine. It took about 15 minutes and then the motor fell slowely out.Everything was very hot and the motor was stuck. A DAY LATER i TRIED TO START HIM AGAIN AND HAPILLY THE MOTOR turned round.I am now building out the dieselpump to check if she is kaput.Did anybody have such an experience,and what can be the cause.
I really like to know.Better have this not a second time...

S

sonja

Threadstarter
Thanks very much for the good advise

but... what do you mean with the ..regler...Is this a part of the pump.How can you check if it works good...

Oh yeah where can we buy a garageworkbook for a D50,05 so I don t have to annoy everybody with stupid questions

Sonja

Berndt

Berndt

Der Regler steuert die Krafstoffmenge, die in den Motor eingespritzt wird. Wenn der Motor die höchste Drehzahl erreicht, wird (durch den Regler gesteuert) die Krafstoffmenge soweit runtergefahren, dass der Motor diese Drehzahl noch halten kann aber nicht "durchgeht", was Chris ja schon beschrieben hat.
Der Regler ist ein Teil der Einspritzpumpe. Nur ich würd da, als Laie, nicht rangehen. Das würd ich lieber einem Fachmann überlassen.
Allerdings is das mit dem Regler nur ne Idee. Kann auch sein das ich da völlig falsch liege.
Für ein Werkstatthandbuch für einen 5005 musst du einfach mal bei eBay schaun. Meistens bieten die Händler für alle möglichen Typen an. Meistens braucht man da nur ne Mail schicken und die können einem dann alles liefern.

Gruß Berndt

C

Chris 05

servus,

ich habe in einer bedienungsanleitung dieser seite (für d 50 s, glaub ich) gelesen, dass man die einspritzpumpe nach einer bestimmten anzahl vor betriebsstunden abbauen soll und gründlich reinigen.

vielleicht hilft das ja weiter

Thema: D50.05