How many watts can a Deutz 4006 alternator manage?

Diskutiere How many watts can a Deutz 4006 alternator manage? im Forum Elektrik im Bereich Allgemeine technische Fragen - Hi Everyone, I have a 68 Deutz 4006 with the standard alternator. Sadly it is typical of the condition many 4006's are found in the states. The...
Y

yamabrew

Hi Everyone,

I have a 68 Deutz 4006 with the standard alternator. Sadly it is typical of the condition many 4006's are found in the states. The electrical system is cut apart to wear only the ignition battery alternator are connected.

I am trying to put new lights on the tractor. I am interested in a smaller light bar in the front, with side mounted floods lights and a rear mounted light for backing up.

How many watts can a Deutz 4006 alternator manage without drawing down power from my battery?

Wild question, but are there any more wire harnesses out there?

Thanks,
Scott

D

Demian

Hello scott

with the original alternator, the lighting should be around 100 watts so as not to burden the battery

Upgrading the alternator to three-phase current would have a higher output and would prevent the electrical problems.

Greetings Demian

Kuhlerter Deutzer

Kuhlerter Deutzer

Hello scott,

with a new alternator to three-phase current ("Drehstromlichtmaschiene") 14 V / 33 A you have an output of 450 watts,
with a new alternator to three-phase current 14 V / 65 A you have an output of 900 watts.
That ist enough.
You can search it in Internet for Deutz D 4006: www.agrar-direkt.de ( for example)

Many greetings
Philipp

Thema: How many watts can a Deutz 4006 alternator manage?