Deutz MAH711 does not spray/sprüht nicht

Diskutiere Deutz MAH711 does not spray/sprüht nicht im Forum Deutz Standmotoren im Bereich sonstige Deutz - Dear people, First I will introduce myself. I am a 24 year old guy from the Netherlands and very interested in old engines. Because German is not...
D

Dutch Deutz Fan

Dear people,

First I will introduce myself. I am a 24 year old guy from the Netherlands and very interested in old engines. Because German is not my best language it's easier for me to talk in English and I hope it's not a problem for the troubleshooting. :D

My Deutz is not running, I did already a few things:
- tested my einspritzventil, it opens nice at 110/120 atu and spray well.
- tested the pump + line + ventil on the workbench (in a test setup) and also spray well.
- I adjusted the nuts on the controlrod on the pump.

Now what my problem is, my einspritzpumpe delivers diesel when I pump by hand (with the handle) and when I crank the engine without the einspritzventil installed.When I put my finger on the line I can't hold the pressure and it will spritz away.

But.... When I instal my einspritzventil, it looks like the pressure is not high enough to open the einspritzventil with the force from the handle or during cranking and nothing happen.

I hope somebody can help me and give some tips and tricks to fix my Deutz :)

Thanks in advance!!

Thema: Deutz MAH711 does not spray/sprüht nicht