DX 3.900F

Diskutiere DX 3.900F im Forum DX-Serie im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - Apologies for posting in English. My German is not very good. (Google English > German translation) I was wondering if you are able to assist...
E

excossack

Apologies for posting in English. My German is not very good. (Google English > German translation)

I was wondering if you are able to assist please?
I am trying to help a friend in rural Spain who has a Deutz dx 3.900f, and has just replaced the oil seal on the forward and reverse selector but the selector Shaft popped back into the case. He managed to fish it out and put it to what he thought was the right position but no reverse selection and tractor won’t crank.
Took it apart again and got selector to what he thinks is neutral but still won’t crank. In what he thinks is neutral the pin hole is vertical and when horizontal in both directions the selector shaft locks out.

As a work around he managed to jumper the transmission switch so it starts. Can rotate the selector for forward and reverse but it is too far apart for the selector. Previously I just removed the cotter pin and dropped he selector linkage so no threads etc altered

Can anyone offer advice / help please Maybe a diagram of the linkage setup or maybe a document on how to replace the seal?
----------------------------------------------------------
Haben Sie sich gefragt, ob Sie bitte helfen können?

Ich versuche einem Freund im ländlichen Spanien zu helfen, der einen Deutz dx 3.900f hat und gerade die Öldichtung am Vorwärts- und Rückwärtswähler ausgetauscht hat, aber die Wählwelle ist wieder in das Gehäuse eingedrungen. Er schaffte es, es herauszufischen und in die seiner Meinung nach richtige Position zu bringen, aber keine Rückwärtsauswahl und der Traktor kurbelte nicht an.
Nahm es wieder auseinander und wählte aus, was er für neutral hält, aber immer noch nicht kurbelt. In dem, was er für neutral hält, ist das Stiftloch vertikal und wenn es horizontal in beide Richtungen ist, verriegelt sich die Wählwelle.

Als Workaround gelang es ihm, den Getriebeschalter so zu überbrücken, dass er startet. Kann den Wahlschalter vorwärts und rückwärts drehen, ist aber für den Wahlschalter zu weit voneinander entfernt. Zuvor habe ich nur den Splint entfernt und die Auswahlverbindung fallen gelassen, damit keine Gewinde usw. geändert wurden

Kann jemand bitte Rat / Hilfe anbieten? Vielleicht ein Diagramm des Verbindungsaufbaus oder vielleicht ein Dokument zum Ersetzen der Dichtung?

Vielen Dank

Thanks
john
UK

K

Karel Vermoesen

Hello, John,
The DX3.900F is built by Carraro, with a Carraro gearbox;
The tractor is the same as the Renault 80-14F with a different sheet metal.
For gearbox problems it is best to consult a Renault daeler.
regards,
Karel Vermoesen

E

excossack

Threadstarter
Hi Karel

Thanks for the reply and information, I will pass it on.

Cheers
john
:)

Thema: DX 3.900F