DX 85 p.t.o bearings.

• DX 85 p.t.o bearings.

hello. I've removed the P.T.O shafts on my DX 85 to replace the bearings and seals. But now I'm having a problem with locating the inner bearings on the shaft. They look like standard tapered roller bearings, but they have a lip or a shoulder on the other bearing race. The only source I have is my local Deutz dealer, and they are looking for a healthy €250 each. Is there anywhere in Germany to get these a bit more cost effective. Any help would be great.

Regards
      Mac
    • DX 85 p.t.o bearings.

Hallo,

schau mal in [Werkzeug & Wartung]. In dieser Rubrik findet sich vielleicht was!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
    • Hi Kai and Holger.
      The bearing i removed from the end of the shaft had the numbers. FAG 30207A which is a standard cheap bearing €15. Someone must have put a new inside into the old ring. A quick cheap temporary fix. I cant tell you the exact size of the outer ring as I haven't pulled it yet. Hope to pull it tonight. Dimensions of a 30207A are 72mm outside, 35mm inside and 18.25 width. Its the outer ring that is the problem. Deutz may be my only hope. Thanks for any help.

Regards
      Mac
      Images
      • 20200119_215908.jpg

3.91 MB, 4,032×3,024, viewed 11 times
      • Screenshot_20200120-095810_Gallery.jpg

1.3 MB, 1,080×2,220, viewed 19 times
      • Screenshot_20200120-095941_Gallery.jpg

1.47 MB, 1,080×2,220, viewed 14 times
    • Beim Griff in die eigene Tasche stellt man immer wieder fest, dass die "Öffentliche Hand" bereits vorher drin war...
      Da es förderlich für die Gesundheit ist, habe ich beschlossen, glücklich zu sein. (Voltaire)
      Ich kann, weil ich will, was ich muss! (Immanuel Kant)
      Wenn man bei einem anderen Menschen erfolgreich Fehler finden möchte, so verwende man nicht eine Lupe, sondern besser einen Spiegel.

Der Oberschwabe: homo erectus spaetzlei-maultaschii

Post was edited 1 time, last by Obrschwob ().

• Hello Martin.
      Thanks so much for your assistance. It looks like you have found the solution. I will investigate that bearing more. Thanks to everyone for there help. The Deutz forum has been most helpful in keeping the old girl going strong.

Regards
      Mac