Heinzmann Motorregler probleme at Agrotron 106 mk2

Diskutiere Heinzmann Motorregler probleme at Agrotron 106 mk2 im Forum Agrotron und Neuer im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - Hallo zusammen Ich hatte probleme mit heinzmann regleg membrane. Ich habe die alte Membran ausgetauscht. Jetzt scheint mir der regler zu...
T

Tomislav

Hallo zusammen

Ich hatte probleme mit heinzmann regleg membrane.

Ich habe die alte Membran ausgetauscht.

Jetzt scheint mir der regler zu überhitzen, das ist die Betriebstemperatur des regler.

Die alte Membran ist auf den Bildern

Wenn es überhitzt, was könnte der Grund sein?

Danke

Anhänge

• IMG-20190824-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20190824-WA0006.jpeg
    1,3 MB · Aufrufe: 682
  • IMG-20190824-WA0009.jpeg
    IMG-20190824-WA0009.jpeg
    2,2 MB · Aufrufe: 1.059
06bismk3

06bismk3

wie bekommt man mit, dass der Regler überhitzt? Das ist mir ja völlig neu.

KurtD30S

KurtD30S

Hallo B J,

vielleicht ist das besser zu verstehen wenn man diesen Beitrag noch liest.

Vielleicht könnte ein Moderator die beiden Beiträge auch zusammenführen. Meiner Meinung nach handelt es sich um ein zusammenhängendes Thema.

06bismk3

06bismk3

man erkennt nur dass er kein deutsch kann und lieber in englisch schreiben sollte.
Einmal hatte er ein Öl / Getriebe Problem und jetzt hat er die ladedruck Membran im Regler getauscht. Was wahrscheinlich die Ursache war, warum er im ersten Post nicht auf Drehzahl kam.
Aber übertemperatur Regler ist Unsinn. Vlt überhitzt jetzt der Motor, weil vorher wild am Regler herum gedreht wurde

@Tomislav please write only in english, your translation is awfull and wrong

T

Tomislav

Threadstarter
yea...my german is quite bad,i know it...sorry,translator mistake,and mine ofc.
As for governor overheating,new to me to.
Kurt was correct,i had problems with gearbox oil overheating before,so i changed oil pump,some valves and the problem was still there,even though i invested quite a bunch of money on the machine.
Acctually my mechanics did all that,not me ofc.
And the oil problem after all that investments didnt go away.
Nobody knew what was wrong with it.
Then on this forum i read about that membrane.
Beside oil overheating,one more problem with machine was lack of power,not reaching top speed,driving uphill tractor alone u had to few gears down.
So i opend speed governor,and really,membrane was broken.
I changed it by myself.
Reading posts by people on this forum i know that lack of power is caused by that membrane.
Now i wonder could a broken membrane be a reason for oil overheating to?
And when i changed the membrane i just drive it for about 15 mins,it was going much better,but when i stoped i put my hand on governor,and it was quite hot,didnt messure the temperature,i will,and still didnt test it at hard work. I just thought maybe here somone here knew what should be working temp of the governor ,or is ir just me overreacting about it,i'm getting paranoid from all the problems i had with it.
It seems people here know much more then my mechanics,i thank u for that.
one more time sorry for my post in German.
Kind regards.

06bismk3

06bismk3

the governor is a part of the engine. The normal temperature is the enginetemperature. So let's talk about 90-95°C. Little bit to much for your Hand.
So, this should be normal.

The Problem with your oil is still existing? Did you check the preasure? the hydro-balance-module in the hydraulic, the oilcooler?
(normaly - in Germany the mk2-variants with 6 cylinder had a load-sensing hyraulic System)

T

Tomislav

Threadstarter
Thank You ,so governor temperature is ok then i guess,as i said ,i'm getting paranoid about this machine.
Oilcooler is brand new to,so that couldnt be the problem.
Preasure is checked by deutz mechanics,normal also.
Hydro balance module? Thats new for me,no idea to be honest what that is.
I have to try him now when i changed the membrane,maybe now will not overheat.
Before change of the membrane,yea,it overheated gearbox oil. Even thought i changed oil pump,oil twice,all the filters,oilcooler,and everything original deutz parts,so it didnt came cheap.
The weird part is,overheating didnt come always,sometimes i worked all day with him,and nothing,then day after after 2 hrs of light work it overheated.
That kind of malfunction is so hard to find.
like looking for a ghost.
Thank u for your help.
Oh yea...breaks are not sticking and spool valves new also.

06bismk3

06bismk3

did you check how much oil is pumped across the oilcooler?
Did you check the preasure of oil at the hydraulicvalves? ->to much ->hydrobalancemodule not working ->Needs a lot of energy ->to high oil-temperature ->oilpump will be damaged

Hydrobalance-module is in the first plate of the hydraulicvalves. It is adjustable. But i don't know - are the tractors for outside of Germany configured like in Germany? Will say - i don't know if you have loadsensing hydraulic or open Center.

T

Tomislav

Threadstarter
The machine is imported from Germany,i bought it there,so it should be for Germany market.
Ok,i'll check the preasures again.
Loadsensing? How to check that?Thanks for your help.

06bismk3

06bismk3

check the hydro Balance Module like i wrote

T

Tomislav

Threadstarter
06bismk3...u were wright,i had no problems until now,didnt work with machine jobs that needed usage of hydraulic valves until now.
I was plowing and accidently pulled the wrong lever to turn plows.
The machine changed sound,like it haves when u acctivate hydraulics,but it continued working like that even though i released the lever.
So i went outside,disconnected plow hose from the hydraulics valve i tried to connected it to the valve i actived and there was no way to even put it inside,the preassure was simply to high. I coldnt press that pin inside not even with my strongest push!
On other valves i could without any problems with just a tip of my finger.
So what should i do next?
Thank u for your help.

Thema: Heinzmann Motorregler probleme at Agrotron 106 mk2