Agrotron M600, rear lift of vibration damping system

Diskutiere Agrotron M600, rear lift of vibration damping system im Forum Agrotron und Neuer im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - DAER ALL: I have a tractor Agrotron M600, I have question about rear lift of hydraulic system. The rear lift of Agrotron M600 have "vibration...
TWD

TWD

DAER ALL:
I have a tractor Agrotron M600, I have question about rear lift of hydraulic system.
The rear lift of Agrotron M600 have "vibration damping system" this system is opened when speed is above 8 km/h
The tractor is shaking when "vibration damping system" is on.

I have seen the user guide ''depth control knob'' (FLOAT) mode to deactivated for "vibration damping system", I don't want the (FLOAT) mode, do you know other way to disable this system?

06bismk3

06bismk3

With the depth control knob, you can adjust your Vibration damping System. Perhaps you should adjust the System? When you move the depth control knob to float (like you have written), you have no damping System, also when your Maximum lift-height is lower then the Maximum of the potentiometer. Or the easiest way, Switch the EHR to stop.

TWD

TWD

Threadstarter
Thank you for your answering
Could you tell me what is EHR ? How to switch the EHR to stop?
I have the All Round Test(ART), how to seting.

06bismk3

06bismk3

oh sorry. It's a german Word.
Stands for Electronic Hydrauliclift control.
The Lift switch Stands in the middle in stop Mode. Or, if you have Power com V - lever - you have a stop Button

M600 profiline? Or normal?

TWD

TWD

Threadstarter
My M600 is normal.

Thema: Agrotron M600, rear lift of vibration damping system