1960 Deutz D30S Lenkung ( HELP! )

Diskutiere 1960 Deutz D30S Lenkung ( HELP! ) im Forum D-Serie im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - I do not speak german at all..but can read it... hopefully someone can help me anyway.. :/ i am desperate!.. i am from norway.. Is there...
D

D30S1960

I do not speak german at all..but can read it... hopefully someone can help me anyway.. :/ i am desperate!.. i am from norway..

Is there anywhere i can find spare parts for my steering? my problem is that i can spin the steering wheel around and around.. nothing happens.. looks like the " Finger " in the steeringmachine is broken..

D

D30S1960

Threadstarter
Hello! and thank you for that manual :) i have allready done this, and the problem is part nr 1037-2 named Fingerhebelwelle. The steering was extremly hard, almost completly stuck before this broke. . Do i have to get someone to make me a new part or is there spares?

D

D30S1960

Threadstarter
Fantastic =) thanks! but one more question.. I cant seem to get my steering wheel of.. iv tryed heat, and also a puller.. but it dosent move! how are you suppose to get it off? any clue?

D

D30S1960

Threadstarter
Again, thank you very much! =) I have finally gotten the complete steering gear out. Cleaned it and on the ID plate it says Type 8160-900-138.. i searched the sites you told me.. but i have to admit, its difficult because of the language =) so i whould really appriciate if anyone could assist me in the search for spares! =)

Thema: 1960 Deutz D30S Lenkung ( HELP! )