Hydraulikproblem D5206

Diskutiere Hydraulikproblem D5206 im Forum Hydraulik im Bereich Allgemeine technische Fragen - Hallo Leute! Ich bin aus Norwegen und schreibe nicht gut Deutsch. Mein frage ist schreibt am Englisch. Do not write English very vell too. :)...
sjoblikk

sjoblikk

Hallo Leute!

Ich bin aus Norwegen und schreibe nicht gut Deutsch. Mein frage ist schreibt am Englisch.
Do not write English very vell too. :)

Have found many usefull tips on your forum! Thanks! :)

I have a Deutz 5206 Allrad, with hydraulic problems. Front loader, back loader and power steering just died a few weeks ago. The hydraulic pump was in bad condition, so i bought a new one.
Changed hydraulic oil and filter at the same time. Started up the tractor again, but no change.
Still dead. When i release the pipe on pressure side of the pump and put my finger over the pipe, oil flows out of the pump with good pressure.

There is no visual leak on the system.

This problem really mess up my head. Would be very happy if someone can help me!
If you got any answer on this you can write it in German.

Gruß
Ole Erik

F

F3L912er

Hello Ole,

i try to answer (in broken English too), it sounds like your" pressure limiting valve" may be the source of the trouble. The "job" of this part is to save your hydraulic system in case of "overpressure". the pump especially in a new condition is able to produce very high pressure, what can destroy parts of your hydraulic or mechanical system.

do you know where this valve is? then you can check if the spring, that push the valve, is brocen.

kind regards

F3L912er

sjoblikk

sjoblikk

Threadstarter
This sounds very reasonable.
I think i know where this valve is located.
If the valve is located where the pressured pipe returns into the "block" under the seat, i opened this yesterday, and the spring was in good condition. When i had the spring out it came air bubbles up from the hole.

Will check this out more tomorrow.

Thank you very much for replying.

Look at the picture attached.

Anhänge

• plv.jpg
    plv.jpg
    122,9 KB · Aufrufe: 1.990
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
F

F3L912er

Hello Ole,

i try to write a couple ef points, which could help you. Some points sound stupid in the first moment, but are possible reasons for non-function.

is there enough oilflow from tank to pump? in tank is a strainer!
did your dealer sell you a pump with correkt direction (cw, ccw)? check motor and hydraulic oil level. If Motor oil level is very high, it can be pumped by gearpump into motor.
are you sure you have essembled the "Halfmoon" between pump an gear? you can't recognice that, when you press your finger to the pressure side of pump.

A simple method to check hydraulic circuit is to put a tube into an hydraulic remote point, of course with the male part. The open end of tube put into tank fill point, valve in lift position, start motor and watch if oil flows through tube into tank.

Please check this points first!

Next point is priority valve that supports first steering and second the other hydraulic functions.

Gruß

F3L912er

sjoblikk

sjoblikk

Threadstarter
Hello F3L912er!

- is there enough oilflow from tank to pump? in tank is a strainer! - Yes.

- did your dealer sell you a pump with correkt direction (cw, ccw)? check motor and hydraulic oil level. If Motor oil level is very high, it can be pumped by gearpump into motor. - The new pump got correct direction.

- are you sure you have essembled the "Halfmoon" between pump an gear? you can't recognice that, when you press your finger to the pressure side of pump. - Yes.

After several hours with problem tracing i have found that the problem is either the priority valve you mention, or the power steering itself.
Because i got good pressure into the limiting valve, but nothing out from it! I released the priority valve from tractor yesterday, and i'm going to inspect the valve tonight.

Thank you so much for helping me out!

Kind regards
Ole Erik

Thema: Hydraulikproblem D5206