What is normal engine temperature

Diskutiere What is normal engine temperature im Forum Motor im Bereich Allgemeine technische Fragen - G'day all, What is the normal operating temperature and maximum temperature for our Deutz 7206A? The cylinder head sensor is 160 degrees so...
F

Farmsyncro

G'day all,

What is the normal operating temperature and maximum temperature for our Deutz 7206A? The cylinder head sensor is 160 degrees so should I treat this as the absolute maximum temperature?

Our 7206 does not have the thermostat control on the fan. I assume they did not fit these in Australia as we rarely get below zero. The downside is that we regularly see 40 degrees (+40!)

M

michiwi

Hello,

The max working temperature is 180 degrees Celsius. All the themparatures below 180 are ok.

F

Farmsyncro

Threadstarter
following....

Does anyone use a temperature gauge? What is the normal range of operating temperature?

Where did you buy the gauge?
I can only find Oil temperature gauges (0-150 C) or cylinder head temperature gauge for petrol engine (200-1200 C) or exhaust temperature gauges (200-1200 C)

None of these suit the expected running temperatures of a Deutz Diesel.

Kai6.05

Kai6.05

Hello,

you will need an cilinder head temperatur gauge for aircooled engines. Bud I do only find some with a coloured scale without Numbers. Like this one:

Kind regards Kai

Anhänge

• Fernthermometer 215 K.jpg
    Fernthermometer 215 K.jpg
    90,9 KB · Aufrufe: 201
Obrschwob

Obrschwob

ATTENTION!!!!! Die screw thread linked is NOT for Deutz engines!!!! Only for Eicher (M10*1) !!!

You MUST use M10*1,5!!!!! For Deutz heads I do not know any temperture gauge with scale! See posting of Kai6.05!

Regards
Martin

Kai6.05

Kai6.05

Dear all,

but maybe with a Helicoil it could be made to fit...

Greetings, Kai

Nightingale

Nightingale

Martin are right.

But there should be a way to build this one in.

Kai shows a way to do it.

Otherwise the original deutz unit is easier to use: run at "normal" and stop at stop :D :D

Thema: What is normal engine temperature