D 10006 Differentialsperre fest

Diskutiere D 10006 Differentialsperre fest im Forum D06-Serie im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - Hello My name is Joseph and I'm fro Ireland. I do not speak English but I really appreciate your help. I have a 1977 Deutz 100-06 and the...
H

Horseleap Tractors

Hello Christian ,

Well done. I also know what kind of effort is involved. Just a year ago bought our 6006 and also completely restored from scratch. He also looked very miserable before, we also bought him with a supposed engine failure, which later turned out to be a simple problem with the ESP.

Have fun with your tractor.
I'm looking forward to the hopefully coming insert photos.
Maybe we'll see each other at some meeting ;)

Many dear 06'er greetings,
Lukas.

Here are some photos of our restoration.
Hello
My name is Joseph and I'm fro Ireland. I do not speak English but I really appreciate your help.

I have a 1977 Deutz 100-06 and the Differential Lock is stuck in the closed position.

Do I have to take the entire rear axle housing apart to release ? Or, Can I release Diff Lock with easy Solution ?

Please can you reply in English or English and German so I can try translate?

Hello My name is Joseph and I am for Ireland. I do not speak English, but I appreciate your help very much. In fact I have 1977 Deutz 100-06 and the differential lock is stuck in the closed position. In fact, do I have to disassemble the entire rear axle housing to release? Or, can I release Diff Lock with simple solution? Indeed, you can answer in English or English and German so that I can translate it?

Deutz45nullfuenf

Deutz45nullfuenf

Moin,

kann ein Moderator Josephs Frage in ein extra Thema schieben und jemand mit einem 06er ihm helfen?
Er hat ja nett gefragt aber hier geht das Thema unter.

Joseph, be patient...someone will help you. I can´t!

Greetings from Bremen (looking forward to saturday...St. Patricks Day! :rolleyes: )

H

Horseleap Tractors

Threadstarter
Hello,

Can a moderator push Joseph's question into an extra topic and someone with a 06er help him?
He asked nicely but here goes the subject.

Joseph, be patient ... someone will help you. I can not!

Greetings from Bremen (looking forward to saturday ... St Patricks Day !: Rolleyes:)
Thank you.
I'm attaching a Picture of the Diff Lock with Cover removed.

All Help is welcome.
Happy St Patricks Day :)

Anhänge

• Deutz 100 06 Diff Lock problem.JPG
    Deutz 100 06 Diff Lock problem.JPG
    1,9 MB · Aufrufe: 616
R

Raini750 Admin

Beiträge separiert und verschoben

Andreas.

Andreas.

Hallo Joseph,

If I'm right, you have the under load switchable differential lock. Because the version with bolts is switched on the right side of the differential.
I have no experience with your version.
On your picture, it doesn't look like there are mechanical problems outside of the differential lock.
So I think you have to disassemble the differential.
For this you have to remove the axle on both sides.
Then you can open the gearbox on the left side and you will find the screws to disassemble the differential.

Hallo zusammen,

Soweit ich weiß, gab es bei den ZF T3000 Getrieben auch eine Lastschaltbare Sperre die dann von der linken Seite des Differentials betätigt wird.
Ich kenne nur die Bolzenschaltung, die dann aber an der rechten Seite betätigt wird.
Ich dachte immer, die lastschaltbare Version gab es bei Deutz nicht.
Hat da irgendjemand nähere Informationen?
Gabs die als Option?

Gruß
Andreas

M

michiwi

Hallo Andreas, das war eine Zusatzoption.

Wie genau diese funktionieren weiß ich nicht genau, aber es gibt angeblich eine Art Konuskupplung die manchmal klemmt.

Hello Joseph, i dont know how your differentiallock is working. Here I have a part list for you.

Many Karel can say anything about the lock.

Anhänge

• Screenshot_20180318-104144.jpg
    Screenshot_20180318-104144.jpg
    525,5 KB · Aufrufe: 373
K

Karel Vermoesen

Hallo,
Über den Schaltring mit Bolzen (27) wird der Konus-Ring (22) auf das Konus-Planetenrad (21) gedruckt, und bremst das Differential.
Es kann vorkommen, das der Konus-Ring sich auf das Konus-Planetenrad fest gefressen hat.
Demontage:
-Die Schmierölleitungen ausnehmen.
-Schaltwelle (45) und Schaltgabel (46) ausnehmen.
- Linkes Achsrohr abnehmen.
-Differential im Hinterachsgehause zerlegen und ausnehmen.

Trough the switching ring with bolts (27) the cone ring (22) is push on the cone planetary gear (21) , and brakes the differential.
It may happen that the cone ring has locket firmly on the cone planet gear.
Disassembly:
- Take out the lubricating oil lines.
- Remove shift shaft (45) and shift fork (46).
- Remove left axle .
- Disassemble and remove the differential.
Regards,
Karel Vermoesen

H

Horseleap Tractors

Threadstarter
Thank you guys so much :)
I'll post pictures when I "Hopefully" have Tractor back working correctly :)

D

deutzfaher06

Hallo, ich habe gerade das selbe Problem umd bin gerade dabei Schaltwelle umd Schaltgavel auszubauen aber bekomme die Schgabel nicht aus dem Gehäuse. Nun meine Frage was alles demontuert werden muss um die Schaltgabel zu demontieren.

Thema: D 10006 Differentialsperre fest