Klöckner humboldt deutz truck

Diskutiere Klöckner humboldt deutz truck im Forum Nutzfahrzeuge / Baumaschinen / Lokomotiven etc. im Bereich sonstige Deutz - Hello members of Deutz forum. First I have to apologize for non speaking german, but I would prefer english which I know before some google...
G

Greenm

Hello members of Deutz forum.

First I have to apologize for non speaking german, but I would prefer english which I know before some google translator translation.

The think is, that I'am looking for some information, technical data, where to buy parts,... simply whatever about Klöckner humboldt deutz truck from 1940.

We have fragment of truck, which stayed here after WW2 and now we want to restore it. I don't know even the name type... whatever. I didn't find any source about what types were made, photos simply nothing. Production Plate is attached. Now we are rebuilding the wooden frame of cabin and trying to taky it to the wheels from wooden logs.

There are many questions and I'am sure, that many and many will folow.

We also don't know, where to buy parts (old, new, however) We have missing rims, tyres, interier stuff and much much more. Even a detailed pictures would help us to manufacture it as original.

I hope, that desciption is understandable.

If I'am in wrong thread or on wrong forum then, please, let me know.

Martin from Czech. rep.

Anhänge

• 20170310_172313.jpg
    20170310_172313.jpg
    1,5 MB · Aufrufe: 616
  • 20170312_120149.jpg
    20170312_120149.jpg
    1,8 MB · Aufrufe: 446
Deutz45nullfuenf

Deutz45nullfuenf

Hi Martin,

the type plate belongs to the engine. It is the type F4M517 which was made by Deutz.
So the truck is not made by Klöckner Humboldt Deutz (KHD) but the engine.
It might be FAUN or Magirus but i am not sure.

G

Greenm

Threadstarter
After some time I got more information. The truck should be Krupp L5N according to plate.

Could you recomend me any source of information, spare parts, forum ... whatever....

Thanks a lot.

Anhänge

• 20170417_100635.jpg
    20170417_100635.jpg
    2,4 MB · Aufrufe: 251
G

Greenm

Threadstarter
GTfan: Thats is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Thema: Klöckner humboldt deutz truck