unbek. (514) F4L 514 - Öldruckwarnleuchte - Sehr verwirrt!

Diskutiere F4L 514 - Öldruckwarnleuchte - Sehr verwirrt! im Forum FL 514 Baureihe im Bereich Deutz / Deutz-Fahr Schlepper - Hallo Leute ... Ich bin ein Problem haben die Öldruckwarnlampe zu verstehen - speziell die Verbindungen. Ich habe Fotos von meinem Motor aus dem...
H

harrison987

Hallo Leute ...

Ich bin ein Problem haben die Öldruckwarnlampe zu verstehen - speziell die Verbindungen.

Ich habe Fotos von meinem Motor aus dem Teilehandbuch beigefügt (Mine wurde 1945 gebaut).

Es hat nicht eine Öldruckanzeige - es verwendet nur ein Öldruckwarnleuchte (ich dies in dem ersten Bild gezeigt haben).

Aber...

Es gibt zwei Verbindungen. Eine für einen Öldruckmesser) ... und einen anderen Anschluss für einen oldruckanzeigeleuchte.

Mein Instrumententafel hat nur das Licht installiert ... aber ... gibt es keine Informationen in der Teilehandbuch , der angibt, wie das Licht funktionieren würde.

Irgendwie ist der Öldruck muss auf ein anderes Gerät zu verbinden ..., die der den Druck in ein elektrisches Signal übersetzt ??

Irgendwelche Ideen oder Gedanken dazu?

Danke im Voraus.

Michael

Hi guys...

I am have a problem understanding the Oil Pressure Warning Lamp - specifically the connections.

I have attached photos of my engine from the parts manual (mine was built in 1945).

It did not have an Oil Pressure Gauge - it only used an Oil Pressure Warning Light (I have shown this in the first photo).

However...

There are TWO connections. One for an oil pressure indicator (oldruckmesser)...and a different connection for an oildruckanzeigeleuchte.

My instrument panel only has the light installed...but...there is NO information in the parts manual that indicates how the light would function.

Somehow the oil pressure needs to connect to another device...which the translates the pressure into an electrical signal??

Any ideas or thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance.

Michael 13892123_10154180134701154_7513097978544404032_n.jpg13912485_10154180178871154_141342908475005449_n.jpg13900336_10154180162056154_2973232298080946589_n.jpg

Pauly

Pauly

Hi Michael,

you are right, there should be a switch, which opens when the pressure is high enough.

So the light is connected to 12 V on one side and to the oil pressure switch on the other side (which swiches to ground)
When the motor is standing still the lamp should be on, as soon as the oil pressure builds up it should go off.

The spring inside the switch should be calibrated to the Deutz engine, and that is the difficulty of this thing. You just can not just use any switch.
Generally the oil indicater lamps are not very useful, as often the engine is already damaged when it gets on. I would change it to the oil pressure meter.
This just needs a capilary tube which is easy to get and fit. And you can see with the pressure how good the engine is.

All the 514 I know have the pressure meter, so I can not help you with a picture how this switch looks like.

H

harrison987

Threadstarter
Hi Ralf!!

Thanks for the reply...

:)

Sadly, I cannot change to a pressure meter...because this is for a WW2 Raupenschlepper...and it needs to be historically accurate... :(

My F4L514 was made in 1945/1946...so most of the more modern info on the F4L514 is a bit "too new" for my engine.

I did some searching and found that Bosch made some switches/sensors that look almost identical to what I see in the manual.

I am assuming that this is how the set-up should be.

See below.

If that is correct, then what is the "Anschlussstelle" (#13 in previous images) for?

I will have to re-check my engine...but it is either another entry port (in this case for the light only)...or it is is some sort of mounted junction box - so when removing the instrument panel, or engine, there isn't a large wire the mechanic has to deal with - he simply unplugs the electrical connection at the junction box.

In addition...

How would I "best" determine the correct sensor switch?

Mike

Anhänge

• oil_gauge_2.jpg
    oil_gauge_2.jpg
    38,1 KB · Aufrufe: 218
voepi

voepi

Hello Mike,
i´m not able to help you with your problem, but it would be nice, if you could show us some pictures from the Raupenschlepper.
Kind regards

H

harrison987

Threadstarter
Hi Ralf and Wolfgang!

Thanks again for the replies... :)

The post-war 1950's engine (almost identical) took a 0-16 kg/cm2 (0-16 bar approx.) Oil Pressure gauge.

Though the engine in the 1905's was "slightly" different from the 1940's engine...I found this in the 1950's F4L514 Manual:.

"After starting the engine, the oil pressure gauge will start to show pressure when warm. With a cold engine, this pressure rises slowly
and then achieved even at low speeds, ca. 4 atu. If for any reason (eg. because of leakage) · the pressure drops below 0.7 atu, then
turn off the engine immediately and eliminate the source of the error, otherwise damage are inevitable."

So, that said...

As 0.7 atu is approx. 0.68 bar (1 atu = 0,980665 bar)..I could simply get an Oil Pressure switch that reacts to anything "below" 0.7-0.8 bar...install that...and I should be fine, correct?

Thoughts?

Wolfgang, I will be able to add photos for you on Friday... :)

Mike

H

harrison987

Threadstarter
Ah!!! Sehr gut!!

mmmmmmmmm...I wonder why the handbook is different?

This scan is from:

Beschreibung und Bedienungsanleitung
H 0152-1

SIGNED DOC.jpg

KurtD30S

KurtD30S

Hello Mike,

I do not know the reason for the different content of these documents.

My scan is from:
whb1.PNGwhb2.PNGwhb3.PNG

Thema: F4L 514 - Öldruckwarnleuchte - Sehr verwirrt!